- Data protection: your legal right is our obligation
- Thank you for visiting our website; we are pleased that you are interested in SETPLANS .
It is a declared aim of our company to take the protection of your private information seriously during its processing, and to observe this principle in all of our business processes. For this reason, in the following we would like to outline the guidelines which govern how SETPLANS proceeds with personal data.
- 1. Acquisition, processing and utilisation of data
- You can navigate anonymously in all of the public SETPLANS webpages. What information you give us during your visit remains up to you.
We collect only statistical data which cannot be traced back to you (so-called technical access data); this is intended for improving the website (e.g. information on the number of visitors to each individual webpage) and also serves to identify possible problems with our Internet content. The recorded information comprises the IP address, access date and time, page accessed, and the size of any files transferred. This information, which is intended only for internal use, has no reference to any particular person.
We only record data for person-related processing and utilisation (known as personal data, i.e. information that can be traced to you as an individual, such as your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address) if you voluntarily agree to provide such an input, and if you explicitly declare that you are in agreement with such utilisation and insofar that this is at all permissible by law.
In particular, on our webpages we offer you services with the following distinct purposes, for which certain personal data are requested:
- (1) Ordering of products and services from SETPLANS :
- Whenever you fill in an order form, we pledge to use the data entered there only for the purpose of fulfilling your order. This information is sent by e-mail automatically to the department or person responsible for execution of that task within the SETPLANS organisation. Your data is not stored in a database.
- (2) Online communications:
- To use these tools, you have to register with a dedicated form. This information is stored at SETPLANS in a database, so that you can be identified and authenticated for later access. The data entered during registration, and the information you call up later, is transferred by means of the secure Internet protocol HTTPS.
- (3) Transmission of e-mails to SETPLANS through the SETPLANS webpages
- When you use one of our webpages to generate an e-mail to SETPLANS , the e-mail is automatically sent to the corresponding recipient within the SETPLANS organisation. The information contained in that e-mail is only used for answering your message, unless you have expressly asked us in your message to use the information in some other way (e.g. forwarding). Such information is not stored in a database.
- 2. Consent / voluntary basis
- Without your explicit consent, there will be no automated acquisition, processing or utilisation of personal data from your Internet visit, other than for the items detailed above.
Any personal data you make available to us will be passed on to persons or departments outside the SETPLANS organisation only with your explicit consent and only insofar as such recipients have entered into a commitment with SETPLANS to observe the applicable data-protection provisions.
The data can be used within the company for advertising purposes if you have not expressly excluded such use. We shall observe the bounds prescribed by the Data Protection Law and the Antitrust Law.
- 3. Right to information and to modification and deletion of personal data
- According to current valid legislation, you are entitled to enquire as to what personal data we have stored about you. Furthermore, you have the right at any time to withdraw your permission, wholly or in part, concerning the utilisation or processing of your personal data. In such a case, we shall delete the corresponding data, provided that there are no legal grounds prohibiting us from doing so.
Please direct your request for information and any wishes regarding modification or deletion of your personal data to our Data Protection Officer.
- 4. Security and access protection
- Personal data and passwords are transferred between our web server and your browser in encrypted form. This procedure is supported by the current versions of the browsers that are widely available.
You are shown that the encryption mode has been activated by means of a symbol (e.g. a closed padlock) in your browser window or by an indication that the HTTPS protocol is being used (right mouse-click anywhere on a non-active part of the browser page, then click on Properties). We advise you to transmit sensitive personal data only in encrypted form. If required, SSL-capable browsers can be found at the homepage of the manufacturer of your operating system.
The SETPLANS network is protected against unauthorised access by a state-of-the-art firewall. To access your data, SETPLANS staff need access authorisations that must have been granted explicitly.
- 5. Webtracking
Further information can be found under http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics/tos.html (Google Analytics Terms of Service & Privacy)
This website uses the function "_anonymizeIp();" to anonymize the client-ip (IP-masking).
- 7. Personal contact for data protection